Upgrade Your Home’s Look and Durability with eRoof’s Steel Roofing Systems
Steel shakes are a great choice for homes that want to have beautiful lasting roofing systems, and for areas that regularly are impacted by severe weather. Both products are a 50-year product and come in a plethora of colors.
- 17 Colors – A wide variety of solid and enhanced colors, to meet the style of every home or business owner.
- Unmatched Warranty – Industry’s only true lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty that includes material and labor.
- Cool Roof Technology – PVDF finish reflects sunlight and absorbs less heat typical roofing material.
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew Growth – PVDF finish includes a non-nutrient preventing fungal growth.
- Impact Resistance – UL Class 4 Impact Rating, the highest impact rating available.
- Wind Resistance – Tested to resist wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- Durability – Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – Achieve a consistent look with our 30-year fade protection.
- Non-Combustible – Most steel roofing assemblies achieve Class A fire rating, the highest in the industry.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel roofing is 100 percent recyclable which means any waste associated with the installation of our products can be recycled into future consumer goods without harm to the environment.
Enhance with UNA-CLAD UC-7 Standing Seam Panel: eRoof’s Premium Option
The UNA-CLAD UC-7 Roofing Panel is a factory-formed, Snap-On Batten standing seam metal roof panel. Featuring a simple installation process, it presents the sleek look of a thin-line standing seam. Available in diverse materials and finishes, including Kynar™ coated G-90 Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, and Copper.
- Standard size: 24 gauge, 16” wide panel without striations
- Utilizes hidden fasteners
- Offers the most aesthetically pleasing standing seam option
- Class 4 impact-resistant product
- Effectively prevents ice damming
- Lifetime product guarantee
- Fire rating: UL Class A Rated Assemblies, UL 263, and UL 790
- Uplift resistant: UL 580 Class 90
Discover Effortless Elegance: Horizon-Loc (H-Loc®) Metal Roofing Panels
Experience the beauty of a fastener-free metal roof with Horizon-Loc (H-Loc®). Enjoy all the benefits of a standing seam roof at a reduced cost. These panels seamlessly snap together, ensuring swift and straightforward installation without the requirement for mechanical seaming. Save on labor expenses compared to traditional standing seam panels.
- 26-gauge, 16-foot-wide panel
- Concealed fasteners for a seamless appearance
- Lifetime paint warranty ensures lasting durability
- 30-year fade warranty for continued vibrancy
- Offers the best price point among residential metal roofing products
- Fastest installation time for efficiency
- UL580 Uplift resistant and UL790 approved fire resistance for added safety
Timeless Protection: Panel-Loc® Steel Roofing with CentralGuard
This timeless design provides steel protection with an appealing aesthetic for agricultural, light commercial, and residential roofs alike. Engineered with CentralGuard® protection, Panel-Loc ensures resistance against fading, dents, and rust.
- Available in both 26-gauge and 29-gauge options, Panel-Loc stands as a dependable low-rib panel solution for metal buildings and roofs.
- Choose from 29-gauge and 26-gauge variants, featuring a 36” panel width.
- Ideal for pole barns and industrial buildings, Panel-Loc offers the most affordable option for metal roofing.
Can I walk on the metal roof after it is installed?
Yes, but like with any roof, care should always be taken.
Is a metal roof noisy when it rains?
How does the cost of a metal roof compare to other roofs?
Although a metal roofing system may cost more initially the metal roof should never need to be replaced and therefore should be less expensive over the life of your home. Common asphalt shingles have a shorter life span and will need to be replaced periodically and can be more expensive over the life of your roof.
Can a metal roof be damaged by hail?
Can metal roofing reduce my energy bills?
How long should I expect my metal roof to last?
to withstand the extreme cold of the northern regions and the blistering heat of the southern states. Edco metal panels carry a Lifetime Non-Prorated Limited Warranty.
Can I install metal roofing over my existing roof?
in your area.
Do I need to run a ground wire to the shingles?
Grounding of metal roofing and siding is not required by most major building code organizations. Some local building codes might require it, so check with the local inspectors before starting the job.